Retirement Planner

StevieB
StevieB Member
I can't find the access to my Retirement Planner, where did it go?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    StevieB said:
    I can't find the access to my Retirement Planner, where did it go?
    Hello @StevieB,

I do apologize that your Retirement Planner now appears to be missing. Thanks for seeking assistance with this issue here on the Quicken Community. 

First, we will need some additional details in order to provide better advice. When did this issue begin? Are you now missing menu options within Quicken, or is the feature simply failing to launch? Would you be willing to provide screenshots in order to give us greater insight into the problem? You can reference the FAQ linked here for more information about submitting screenshots on the Quicken Community, and note that you may also drag and drop an image into your comment before it has been posted.

I hope to hear back from you soon, if you have the opportunity to check back in with us. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only place I've ever found Retirement Planner is inside the Lifetime Planner window. I have a pane titled "Event Status" which contains a link to "Your retirement plan".
    Is it supposed to appear elsewhere? It is kind of hard to find and one might assume it would be under the Planning menu, but it isn't.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    First off the Retirement Planner was renamed years ago to Lifetime Planner so that is what you should be looking for.  Still calling it the Retirement Planner will get the wrong responses.

And the Lifetime Planner is on the Planning tab.
    If you aren't seeing the Planning tab then select View -> Tabs to show, and select it.
    Note if you have the Classic Menus on the Lifetime Planner is on the Planning menu.

Note that the Starter edition doesn't have the Lifetime Planner feature.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.