Can I view and/or delete the Check Pay Payees on the host server for my account?

cocobru
cocobru Member
I do not know of a way to see who are the Check Pay Payees I have created and hopefully be able to clean them up and know which to use in the next payment or to recreate a payment that has been deleted. In the old version these were shown in an Online Payees table in my local application...

Best Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited August 2022 Answer ✓
    Hello @cocobru,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

The Check Pay Payees can be found by navigating to the Bills & Income tab, then change the 2nd filter option to Payable Items as shown below.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• cocobru
    cocobru Member
    Answer ✓
    Hi Anja...Since you seem so knowledgeable...Hope you can read the snippet below...The dataset cited in the email is NOT the dataset I was using when I did the update. It turns out it is the last dataset I used before I copied it and renamed it to QDATA-2022A, which I then updated to the new version with Quick Pay and Check Pay. It's now a no-never-mind to me, but it did introduce confusion when I was trying to understand my Check Pay Payees...Finally-the agent was very helpful but it would have been an easier go if he had been aware of the Check Pay Payees listing that you led me to...Ray

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    edited August 2022 Answer ✓
    Hello @cocobru,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

The Check Pay Payees can be found by navigating to the Bills & Income tab, then change the 2nd filter option to Payable Items as shown below.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

• cocobru
    cocobru Member
    Thank you Anja...I was on with the help desk running my desktop for two hours yesterday and the agent did not/could not identify this. Thank you. I would have been looking forever...Ray
  • Quicken Anja
    You're welcome, and thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear I could help. :)

In regard to the support agent you spoke with; I will go ahead and pull the interaction for further review so we can provide the agent with an appropriate coaching opportunity. 

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• cocobru
    cocobru Member
    Answer ✓
    Hi Anja...Since you seem so knowledgeable...Hope you can read the snippet below...The dataset cited in the email is NOT the dataset I was using when I did the update. It turns out it is the last dataset I used before I copied it and renamed it to QDATA-2022A, which I then updated to the new version with Quick Pay and Check Pay. It's now a no-never-mind to me, but it did introduce confusion when I was trying to understand my Check Pay Payees...Finally-the agent was very helpful but it would have been an easier go if he had been aware of the Check Pay Payees listing that you led me to...Ray

This discussion has been closed.