what is FIDIRutility

Magge
Magge Member ✭✭
unable to download program what is fidirutility that keeps popping up.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Magge said:
    unable to download program what is fidirutility that keeps popping up.
    Hello @Magge

I am sorry to hear about problems with program downloads. Thank you for bringing this issue before the Quicken Community.

First, where are you attempting to download the Quicken software from? Are you currently making use of Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), antivirus software, firewalls, or pop-up blockers? If so, it may be necessary to remove these in order to troubleshoot this issue further.

Lastly, is there any way you would be willing to provide screenshots of the error message you are seeing? You can reference the FAQ linked here for more instructions on doing this, but you can also drag and drop your image into your comment before it has been posted.

I hope that is helpful, and I look forward to your response. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Magge said: unable to download program what is fidirutility that keeps popping up.
    weird - where are downloading the Quicken program......    Quicken.com - ?
    your posting is the only one ever mentioning this - FIDIRutility -
    where or how does the mssage pop-up - in what context and the source of the message ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Magge
    Magge Member ✭✭
    Thanks for Responding so quickly. Sorry I cannot answer your question. I am trying to download my old version of delux quicken 2018 for the last 3 weeks and it just will not download the program.
  • Magge
    Magge Member ✭✭
    I should still be able to download my 2018 my subscription is still good till 2023.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Magge said:  I am trying to download my old version of delux quicken 2018 for the last 3 weeks and it just will not download the program.
    again - where and how are you downloading this Quicken 2018 -
    which I'm guessing is really the current subscription version ?
    Was your version EXPIRED ?
    Are you going to the Quicken website --> logging in with your Quicken User ID & Password -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Any version of Quicken that is 2018 and newer is known as "Subscription".  To use a version of Quicken Subscription that is expired one has to install a version that is no newer than the version that they had when the subscription expired.  This is the official web page for this:
    Reinstalling and patching your Quicken Subscription version after your membership has expired | Quicken
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.