Quicken says I have an online bill payment to send, but there are none

Options
Oldie
Oldie Member
Windows Premier R43.14. Quicken says I have an online bill payment to send, but there are none. I've run Validate and Repair, no help. I've searched the registry for "Send" or "Print", none. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Oldie

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with your bill payments. 

To start with, I suggest you try to Review and Repair Online billers. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Review and Repair > Review and Repair Online Billers in the dropdown menu.

Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let me know how it goes! 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Oldie
    Oldie Member
    Options
    No joy! Problem continues. I also ran Super Validate twice, no success.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Oldie

Thank you for attempting those troubleshooting steps. 

Next, I suggest attempting to sign out and then back into your data file to see if this will assist us in reaching a resolution. Please follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out 
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 

Once that is done, you should no longer receive the error and be able to run and complete a One Step Update successfully.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Oldie
    Oldie Member
    Options
    Tried suggestions without success. Restoring from a known good backup solved the problem. Thanks everyone for your assistance.
This discussion has been closed.