Is anyone else's Quicken for Mac with Chase migration facing multiple errors?

Options
Shail
Shail Member
When I view online balances, it is completely getting disorganized and mixing up accounts/balances (as opposed to Today's Balance - which only shows up to 08/31). There is something wrong with the new update and integration of intuit.

Answers

• Shail
    Shail Member
    Options
    This is for Mac, I am inquiring. I put in my profile Quicken for Mac, not sure why it is categorizing it like this.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shail said:
    This is for Mac, I am inquiring. I put in my profile Quicken for Mac, not sure why it is categorizing it like this.
    The forum doesn’t filter the categories by your profile, you have to just be careful on which one is selected when you post the question.  I have flagged the Moderators to move your question to a Quicken Mac category.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Shail
    Shail Member
    Options
    Still not receiving any response from Quicken Support
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Shail said:
    Still not receiving any response from Quicken Support
    @Shail That's because this website is not Quicken Support. ;) It's a user community, with mostly fellow Quicken users and a handful of Quicken moderators who keep things running and answer some questions. But it's not the same as Quicken Support. Click the Support link at the top of the page and scroll down to see the Contact Support section, where you can choose telephone or chat support. I feel phone support is better on any potentially complex issue (like this one). Unfortunately, because today is the first day after a long holiday weekend, and the fiasco of the Chase migration, the wait times are longer than usual. (It currently shows 45 minutes as the wait time for phone support.) 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.