Home - Overview Net Income Chart (Q Mac)

wayne.hadley
wayne.hadley Member ✭✭
The Net Income Chart on the Home - Overview page is displaying incorrectly, shows a negative net income however should be showing positive income based on the income versus expense transactions. I created a new transaction report to validate and confirmed the net income chart is not correct. Anyone else seeing this? Quicken for Mac Version 6.8.3 (Build 608.44884.100)
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @wayne.hadley,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Do you have a pre-update backup you can restore? To start with, I suggest restoring a backup file to see if the same issue occurs in the restored file. If needed, please, review this support article. Scroll down and open the blue dropdown section(s) titled Restore Quicken data and/or Restore an automatic backup for instructions on how to restore a backup.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• wayne.hadley
    wayne.hadley Member ✭✭
    Hello Anja,
    Thank you for your response. I did restore a backup from June 26, 2022 and the Net Income chart is correct, also of note is that Quicken for Web shows the Net Income Over Time chart correctly.
  • wayne.hadley
    wayne.hadley Member ✭✭
    @Quicken Anja I've attached two screenshots for reference.
  • wayne.hadley
    wayne.hadley Member ✭✭
    @Quicken Anja Hello Anja, just checking back on this issue, is this a bug in the Mac Desktop version? Thanks - Wayne
  • @Quicken Anja Hello, hoping you can provide an update on this issue. Thank you.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Net Income Chart on the Home - Overview page is displaying incorrectly, shows a negative net income however should be showing positive income based on the income versus expense transactions. I created a new transaction report to validate and confirmed the net income chart is not correct. Anyone else seeing this? Quicken for Mac Version 6.8.3 (Build 608.44884.100)
    Is it possible that the chart is selecting a mix of Income and Expense categories? Or that you have categories defined as Income which contain Expense transactions?

• @UKR thank you for your response, I have confirmed I don't Income that contains expense categories, the other thing of note is the that Quicken Web Net Income over time chart is displaying correctly, which makes me think the issue is with the Quicken Mac Desktop app.
This discussion has been closed.