Setting Up Accounts - Negative Balance?

Options
I signed in on the web first and added all of my accounts. Everything matched up and was great but I was unable to add investment accounts. The support information said I'd have to use the desktop app for that so I downloaded it and signed in. NONE of my accounts showed up in the desktop app so I had to go through the process of adding them all over again. Except, when I added them to the desktop application it is showing negative balances that don't exist in real life and I can't figure out why or how to fix it. The app is clunky and obviously not updated in quite some time, I can live with that though, but a financial app should show what is actually available, not show me over $15,000 negative.

What is going on? How do I fix this?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Andie.N.Lewis,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing these issues. 

First, I would like to confirm that you initiated a Cloud Sync after adding the accounts on the web application and then initiated another Cloud Sync after logging into your desktop application. Next, what financial institution are you experiencing this with?

I am looking forward to hearing your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.