Citi Costco Visa - CC 502 error

Options
k.r.manuel
k.r.manuel Member ✭✭
I have been receiving a cc502 error since August 17, 2022 trying to update my Citibank Costco VISA credit card account. Anyone else?

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @k.r.manuel,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you have been receiving this error. 

We do currently have an Ongoing Active Alert regarding online banking errors with CitiCards, more specifically users receiving a CC-502 error. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience that may be caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @k.r.manuel,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you have been receiving this error. 

We do currently have an Ongoing Active Alert regarding online banking errors with CitiCards, more specifically users receiving a CC-502 error. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience that may be caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• psolera
    psolera Member ✭✭
    Options
    HAving this same issue with the CC502 error. Just started on Sep 10, 2022. The CC502 page says don't deactivate/reactivate. So what is the resolution?
  • LPAllen
    LPAllen Member
    Options
    I am receiving the same cc502 error since 10/07/22 for my Citi Costco card. Any solutions?
  • paulmwd
    paulmwd Member ✭✭
    Options
    Seems like 6 months is a LONG time to be "working" on a fix.
  • GPJones001
    Options
    The solution in the link below worked for me.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7920549/citibank-citi-cards-cc-502-solution-found?_ics=1670050110161&irclickid=~dfneF2-4rHP.HFxpi~972WRNEFvwmi-1RIysi~73U
This discussion has been closed.