New Chase Account Authorization - transactions added/deleted

Options
mano
mano Member
I have gone through the process of updating to the new chase account authorization. I can link correctly to my existing accounts. However, after the update some transactions have disappeared and possibly been added to my checking account. For example, the opening balance transaction for my checking account no longer is there. It is kind of hard to do any further comparison as all balances in the registry are off due to this initial missing transaction but I can see that ending balance is more than I used to have which points to some other transactions have been added or deleted. I'm glad to have made a backup so I can undo whatever it is that Quicken is changing. So far only had the issue with the checking account.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Options
    Hello @mano,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Based on the issue you described, we request that you please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.