Quicken Paycheck - a scheduled paycheck was not entered into the register

Reluctantly I recently started using Quicken's paycheck feature and so far it's been OK, till today. From the Bill and Income window I selected the next paycheck and clicked the enter button, but it didn't pop up with a window to edit and it didn't show up in the register. So now that date is missing and there is no documentation on how to add or copy a paycheck.
I tried to copy and paste a previous 'paycheck' but when I go to edit it, the original paycheck also gets edited and I still am short a paycheck, but now have a different one missing.
There's isn't a way to manually initiate a paycheck?
There isn't a way to figure out where the first one went to?
I tried to search for different dates, checked display filters, wrong accounts, etc - couldn't find the missing one anywhere. It also doesn't show up in the bill/income calander.

I can't believe there isn't an easier way to initiate a regular paycheck, or to manually add one. Just like entering a mortgage payment, where's the "pay mortgage" button, there isn't one and I end up going round and round to get a transaction recognized as a payment for the mortgage or other loan!!

How do I enter a paycheck missing from the register and the bill calendar?

Answers

• Hello @JT-Volt,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

Do you have a recent backup you can restore? To start with, I suggest restoring a backup file that was saved prior to when this issue started to see if the same issue occurs in the restored file. If needed, please, review this support article. Scroll down and open the blue dropdown section(s) titled Restore Quicken data and/or Restore an automatic backup for instructions on how to restore a backup.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.