New Chase connection complete now checking account doesn't reconcile correctly

SVeyon
SVeyon Member
The last 2 times I have tried reconciling my checking account. It has resulted in a balance adjustment. At first I new that my account had reconciled last Fri morning, but on Sat I was missing 55+ dollars have restoring 2 different backups I realized that the discrepancy was the still pending charges. I added them to my Quicken register and they totaled the amount of the balance adjustment. There were completed transactions for Yesterday Mon 9/19 so I ran an update today and again I had a balance adjustment for $79 and change. Going to my Chase account there are 2 pending charges once I entered them into my Quicken register the account was balanced. This needs to be fixed ASAP. I should not have to reconcile pending charges
Tagged:

Comments

• Hello @SVeyon

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, I do understand how frustrating this can be. 

We do currently have an active alert regarding pending charges being shown in your online Chase balance. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark the alert in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.