how to find my checking account, which has disappeared

Options
wubby
wubby Member ✭✭
after dealing with the Chase issues, one of my accounts has been given a new name ( "savings" and relevant data is gone. How can i recapture it?

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @wubby

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with your Chase account(s). 

We recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation if needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wubby said:
    after dealing with the Chase issues, one of my accounts has been given a new name ( "savings" and relevant data is gone. How can i recapture it?
    Are you looking at the Account Bar on the left side of the Quicken window?
    There are summary lines for groups of accounts, like Checking, Savings, etc. Indented underneath are the individual accounts, listed by name.
    Did you accidentally click to shrink the Savings account group, so that the individual savings accounts no longer show?
    If you hover the mouse over the "Savings" line, a triangle should show next to "Savings". Click it to toggle the account list for savings accounts open or closed.
    The same applies to all other account groups.

• KVitaleDO
    Options
    thank yo! this answered my question and I was able to find my accounts!
This discussion has been closed.