Repeating payment option is not available or showing as an option.

Options
Hello, I have used Quicken for well well over a decade and have always used the repeating payment option for most of my payments. Well seems for whatever reason there is no option for me to set up a payment as repeating online anymore?

I know the process as I have done it hundreds of times over the years but the option to set up as repeating is not even there any more for me. Did something change during a recent update? I can set up a manual online payment but as far a repeating no go.

Any suggestions.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @LBE

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with setting up recurring scheduled payments.

To start with, I suggest that you please try validating and/or super validating your data file. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

Validate
    1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.
    If the issue persists, proceed to Super Validate. If the issue is resolved after performing validation, then please disregard the instructions to Super Validate.

Super Validate:
    1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    May I ask what bank this repeating payment is supposed to be paid from?
    Due to some changes by some banks, Online Bill Pay through Quicken direct to the bank may no longer be available. You may have noticed the flurry of discussions related to these changes when looking thru the Community discussions pages. Has your bank been mentioned here?
This discussion has been closed.