problems - error - RE-installing quicken

MichaelGa
MichaelGa Member ✭✭
Another day, Another problem with quicken.... err, two more
Qckn misbehaving, I uninstall, DL to Reinstall, error on Version conflict... Yes, hard to believe!
here is tail end of install log:

Fri Sep 23 12:52:31.712 2022 : Check Quicken Version after Install
Fri Sep 23 12:52:31.712 2022 : Build Version: 27.1.40.21
Fri Sep 23 12:52:31.747 2022 : Wrong File Version for: C:\Program Files (x86)\Quicken\SendError.dll
Fri Sep 23 12:52:31.747 2022 : File Version: 27.1.3.4
Fri Sep 23 12:52:33.788 2022 : Now Uninstall All versions of Quicken due to version mismatch.

How do they manage this?!!?? MY version is 27.1.43.32
It placed itself hald off-screen, and I could not 'bring it back'.

Comments

• Hello @MichaelGa,

Thank you for taking the time to report your issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

Based on the issue you described, we advise that you please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

Please note that our escalation teams are closed on weekends so if an escalation is necessary, you will need to contact support Monday through Friday.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• MichaelGa
    MichaelGa Member ✭✭
    Well, I've tried that a half dozen times. Being here was my last resort. "Chat" and "call us" does not work. Is there a telephone number I can call. I see nothing.
  • MichaelGa
    MichaelGa Member ✭✭
    I see I bought Qckn from NewEgg on 5/27/2022, but they can't or won't let me D/L it again to attempt a reinstall. any help?
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    MichaelGa said:
    Well, I've tried that a half dozen times. Being here was my last resort. "Chat" and "call us" does not work. Is there a telephone number I can call. I see nothing.
    You need to allow pop-ups in your browser.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    MichaelGa said:
    I see I bought Qckn from NewEgg on 5/27/2022, but they can't or won't let me D/L it again to attempt a reinstall. any help?
    How do I download Quicken from Quicken.com to install or reinstall it?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
This discussion has been closed.