Cannot Create 2021 Tax Schedule (Q Mac)

Options
BWV
BWV Member ✭✭
edited October 2022 in Reports (Mac)
I have 6.9.0. Mac. I cannot create a tx report for my 2021 taxes. Following online instructions I do not have a Reports & Graphs Center. Under Reports I have All Reports, Recently Opened, My Reports and Quicken Reports. All Reports only has a Tax option for Year to Date. Under my Reports tab I have only a 2019 Tax Schedule and a Tax Schedule but also only for Year to Date. How do I create my 2021 Tax Schedule? Thankyou.

Answers

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Under Quicken Reports, select Tax and you should find a Tax Schedule report:
    Open that and then click on the Edit button. Change the date range to Last Year; if you need something older than that select Custom Dates and enter whatever start & end date you like. 

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    All the reports in Quicken Mac feature the edit/customize screen, where you can set the parameters for the report. Set a date range select if you want the report to include a subset of all your accounts, categories, or tags…  After the customize the settings and view the report, you can save it as a custom report so you don't have to set up the parameters each time. So you could have separate Tax reports for 2020, for 2021 and for 2022, for instance.  
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.