Truist Bank - "It's not your fault."

Starting yesterday, I am getting the "Sorry, we encountered an error. (It's not your fault.)" message when I try to update my Truist bank accounts. Worse yet, all of my Truist accounts have also been taken out of my Quicken App on my phone, so I can't even enter transactions while I wait for the problem to get resolved. I have tried deactivating all of my Truist accounts and then re-activating them, but I get the same error. I have even tried just pretending to create a totally new Truist account and the same message comes up. I have also tried logging in to Truist on my browser before updating hoping that would work, but no. I am out of ideas!

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Starting yesterday, I am getting the "Sorry, we encountered an error. (It's not your fault.)" message when I try to update my Truist bank accounts. Worse yet, all of my Truist accounts have also been taken out of my Quicken App on my phone, so I can't even enter transactions while I wait for the problem to get resolved. I have tried deactivating all of my Truist accounts and then re-activating them, but I get the same error. I have even tried just pretending to create a totally new Truist account and the same message comes up. I have also tried logging in to Truist on my browser before updating hoping that would work, but no. I am out of ideas!
    Hello @Christine Richardson

I do apologize about these issues with online banking services and the "It's not your fault..." Error Message. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance.

If you are continuing to experience connectivity problems with your Truist accounts, I recommend reaching out to the Quicken Support with respect to this error message using the information provided here. They will be able to document, troubleshoot, and diagnose this issue with the resources available to them.

Feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • jkleath
    jkleath Member ✭✭
    I have the same issue. Btw, very well stated by Christine. I have more than a feeling that this is just part of the ongoing issues associated with the BB&T /Sun Trust merger conversion. It's really getting old.
  • I am having the same issue here as well since September 17th
  • qkba
    qkba Member
    I am also having the same issue here, first noticed September 17th.
  • omgq
    omgq Member ✭✭
    Same issue is affecting me.
  • Same issue affecting me, and same issue occurring with American Express, Chase, Citi, Barclay's, TD Bank and PNC Bank..., this is absolutely ridiculous that all these accounts are having to be reset on a weekly basis in order to download data....sometimes...when we're lucky....
  • Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• spenceray
    spenceray Member
    Just fix the problem. The software is useless if you cannot connect to your financial institution
  • BKP
    BKP Member
    I have had the same problem for 2 months with Truist, tried everything. Now this week Chase has not downloaded since the update. I agree, this software is useless if you can't connect to financial institutions. Just fix it.
This discussion has been closed.