How to setup USAA for Quick Pay? (Q Mac)

When I try to add USAA as an ebiller I don't see USAA Federal Savings Bank just USAA. So, I selected USAA and went through the setup entering my online ID/Password as well as verification code. The connection then times out and it remains in pended status for at least a few days.

So, how do I setup USSA for quick pay? I see others have accomplished this???
Thanks
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Eagle22 and @KenIngram,

Thank you for joining this thread to share that you are experiencing these issues. 

After looking further into the situation, USAA is showing as degraded right now which means that there is an issue with the connection and the servers. Our teams are currently working to get this fixed, however, there is no current ETA. 

I apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• Hello @Eagle22,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community with this question. 

I have performed an internal refresh on your USAA ebiller and I suggest waiting approximately 48 hours before attempting to sync with this biller again. 

Please let me know how it goes. 

-Quicken Jasmine

• KenIngram
    KenIngram Member
    Jasmine, I am having the same problem. I have reset my USAA account and am getting the transactions downloaded but setting USAA as a biller no longer works (it used to work). Just for days it says it is connecting to the biller.
    @KenIngram
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Eagle22 and @KenIngram,

Thank you for joining this thread to share that you are experiencing these issues. 

After looking further into the situation, USAA is showing as degraded right now which means that there is an issue with the connection and the servers. Our teams are currently working to get this fixed, however, there is no current ETA. 

I apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

• Eagle22
    Eagle22 Member ✭✭
    Hello @Jasmine , At least I know you all are working on this, for now I send the payment from my bank logging in with safari.
    Also, for what it is worth I just tried to setup USSA with new quicken version 6.10 but it still does not work.
  • Eagle22
    Eagle22 Member ✭✭
    Just tried to setup USSA as an ebill using quicken 6.10 and still does not work. @Jasmine any news on this issue?
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Be sure to avoid late fees and penalty interest rates

Are you about to be late with making your bill payment due to problems or unexpected delays in Quicken Bill Manager (Quick Pay or Check Pay) that cannot be resolved in a timely fashion?

Due to the complexity of the matter it can take apparently forever to identify and fix a problem. While you're fighting the Bill Manager windmill, waiting for the problems to be resolved, to avoid missed or late payments I recommend you logon directly to the biller's website and authorize them to direct debit (aka PAC Draft, Autopay, APS, etc.) the next and perhaps all future payments from your checking account or a credit card. The biller will do all the work for you and make an electronic debit on the due date and you don't have to worry about being late.

In Quicken unlink the bill and just record a scheduled reminder which does not execute as an online payment into your account register on or before the Due Date and before you download transactions from the bank or credit card containing the payment transaction. That will allow Quicken to match your register transaction to the downloaded data and not cause any further issues.

This discussion has been closed.