Cant add financial institutions to OneStep update

Dohdoh
Dohdoh Member
Onestep has a problem. I cant add a financial institution account to onestep update. None of the accounts that have this problem are hidden.

Only one account is updated by onestep update. The rest arent listed in onestep update.

Comments

• Dohdoh
    Dohdoh Member
    Any ideas why this happens
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Dohdoh,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and reporting the issue you are experiencing, though I apologize for any trouble.

To gain a better understanding, could you please provide a screenshot of the issue described above? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dohdoh WHAT Financial Institution? As it's known in Q?
    And what BUILD of Q?  Do HELP, About Quicken for this info.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dohdoh said:  I cant add a financial institution account to onestep update...
    Each financial institution defines what and how Quicken downloads are supported.
    You need to tell us which financial institutions are not being listed in One Step Update - ?
    Of course, after you do the Quicken ADD Account - you also need to verify the downloading capability...
    ... pick your Quicken account --> Edit Account --> click Online Services --> Online setup --> Activate ...

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.