Fidelity Net Benefits Partial Downloads

Ramerama
Ramerama Member
I have a Fidelity is that only downloading partial number of securities held. This had been working fine until mid-October 2022 when only 3 of the 6 securities in the account began to download. The other 3 securities disappeared from Quicken.
The connection is Quicken Connect. I am using the Mac Subscription version of Quicken.

Comments

• Ramerama
    Ramerama Member
    Sorry I don't know how that got posted in the Windows discussion.
  • Hello @Ramerama

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

First, I suggest creating a test file and adding the Fidelity NetBenefit accounts to see if the same issue occurs with only 3 of the securities downloading transactions. You can create a test file by navigating to File > New > Start from Scratch. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case). 

Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Ramerama
    Ramerama Member
    Hi Jasmine,
    I created a new test file and using the Fidelity Net Benefits Worldwide connection I observed the same results. Only 3 of the securities downloaded. I then deleted that account and tried the connection of 401k.Fidelity.com. One again only 3 of the securities downloaded. The brokerage accounts that are also with Fidelity downloaded and updated just fine.
    The 3 securities that are not downloading are FXIAX, FTIHX, and FSMAX.
    Thank you for helping,
  • Hello @Ramerama

Thank you for attempting the test file. 

Due to the same issue occurring in both the test file and the main file, you will need to contact Fidelity for further assistance as this indicates that there is an error with the way Fidelity is sending information through our servers. It is recommended to request to speak to a tier 2 representative or a supervisor as they are generally more familiar with third-party applications such as Quicken. 

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.