Scholar's Edge 529 Not Downloading Transactions

Options
naples98
naples98 Member ✭✭
This week I added 3 529 accounts from Scholar's Edge to Quicken. Logging in worked fine with MFA and the 3 recipients' names were added on the new accounts but not transactions have downloaded to the accounts. They show $0 balance even though you can see the balances when adding the accounts to Quicken. Any idea what is happening?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @naples98,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

Are you receiving any error codes or messages?

First, I suggest creating a test file and adding the Scholar's Edge 529 account(s) to see if the same issue occurs with transactions not downloading. You can create a test file by navigating to File > New > Start from Scratch. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case). 

Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• naples98
    naples98 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am not receiving any error codes or messages. I created a test file and added the accounts but they still do not download any transactions. Still just show $0 balance.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    naples98 said:
    I am not receiving any error codes or messages. I created a test file and added the accounts but they still do not download any transactions. Still just show $0 balance.
    Hello @naples98,   

I am sorry to hear about these issues with missing balance information and transactions failing to download that seem to be continuing. Thanks for letting us know about the results from your test file.

If these problems remain in the new data file, then it will be necessary to reach out to Quicken Support. You should be able to do this with the link provided here. They will need to document and troubleshoot this issue in greater details with the resources and tools uniquely available to them.

I hope that is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.