Tablet advice for running full desktop Quicken [edit]

Good morning...
I'm new to this forum, but a Quicken user for many years. Currently using Quicken Deluxe on a Dell Laptop.
I'd like to find a Tablet that will run the full version of Quicken.
Does anyone have suggestions, experience, or a recommendation on a Tablet that will work well?
Tagged:

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any of the Microsoft Surface tablets should work as long as they're running the full version of Windows 11 and not Windows 11 in S mode.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also the Dell Inspiron 2-in-1s  will work. You can fold back the screen to use it in tablet mode. I run Quicken on an Inspiron 13 7000 but not in tablet mode.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any of the Microsoft Surface tablets should work as long as they're running the full version of Windows 11 and not Windows 11 in S mode.

@Greg_the_Geek Any computer that comes with Windows in S mode can be taken out of S mode, can't it?  There isn't a version of Windows that is only S mode, correct?

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    splasher said:

@Greg_the_Geek Any computer that comes with Windows in S mode can be taken out of S mode, can't it?  There isn't a version of Windows that is only S mode, correct?
    @splasher, that is correct. I should have stated in better. You can always take Windows out of S mode.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    jp.treiber said:  I'd like to find a Tablet that will run the full version of Quicken.
    Just be aware that you will of course need a "tablet" that is actually running the full Windows.

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.