Via the web, account shows disconnected, on desktop account is connected

mwalex251
mwalex251 Member
When I log on to Quicken via the web, I have an account that shows as 'Disconnected' but on my desktop the account is fine. I can see the transactions in both places, it's just the disconnect message on the web that confuses me.

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @mwalex251,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

To start with, I suggest that you try to reset your Quicken Cloud. Doing so does not affect your data file or other Cloud Accounts (if applicable). Please, follow the instructions below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu 
    2. Preferences... 
    3. Mobile, Web & Alerts
    4. Use the toggle button on the left to turn Sync OFF 
    5. Click Disable Sync
    6. Navigate to Connected Services
    7. Click Reset (click Reset again on the pop-up box)
    8. Once the Reset completes, navigate back to Mobile, Web & Alerts
    9. Use the toggle button on the left to turn Sync ON
    10. Click Enable Sync
    Once that is done, go back to Mobile, Web & Alerts to select/deselect the accounts as desired and see if the issue still continues to persist.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @mwalex251,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

To start with, I suggest that you try to reset your Quicken Cloud. Doing so does not affect your data file or other Cloud Accounts (if applicable). Please, follow the instructions below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu 
    2. Preferences... 
    3. Mobile, Web & Alerts
    4. Use the toggle button on the left to turn Sync OFF 
    5. Click Disable Sync
    6. Navigate to Connected Services
    7. Click Reset (click Reset again on the pop-up box)
    8. Once the Reset completes, navigate back to Mobile, Web & Alerts
    9. Use the toggle button on the left to turn Sync ON
    10. Click Enable Sync
    Once that is done, go back to Mobile, Web & Alerts to select/deselect the accounts as desired and see if the issue still continues to persist.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

• That worked! Thank you!
  • Hello @mwalex251,

Thank you for coming back to update us, I am happy to hear that we were able to reach a resolution!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.