just installed Quicken canada - Cannot add bank account

Options
(blue)
(blue) Member
(New user) Have tried to add bank Royal Bank account 6 times - it just sits their for about 5 minutes and then gives me a message "Oops. We're having a problem. CC-501).

Answers

• (blue)
    (blue) Member
    Options
    how can i add my first account - instructions don't work.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @(blue),

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue. 

I have located a support article that discusses the CC-501 error in more detail and provides some steps to take when presented with this error message. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. 

As per the FAQ: 

If this occurs when trying to add an account

Wait 24 hours and try to add the account again. If you are still getting the error after waiting 24 hours, please Contact Support.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Arctic Hare
    Arctic Hare SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (blue) said:
    (New user) Have tried to add bank Royal Bank account 6 times - it just sits their for about 5 minutes and then gives me a message "Oops. We're having a problem. CC-501).
    @blue please confirm that you are using the Canadian version of Quicken and you have selected have RBC Royal Bank (Canada) as the financial institution in Quicken, and that your accounts are with RBC Royal Bank (Canada) proper not an affiliate.
This discussion has been closed.