How to unlink a bill (Q Mac)

Options
cynstalker
cynstalker Member ✭✭
I have a problem with Chase credit card. I have "unlinked" the monthly payment I had scheduled as it was not working, but when I try to re-set it up, the system tells me it is already linked. I am thinking there must be another setting I have to change, but I don't know where it is.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @cynstalker

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

You can unlink an eBill by navigating to Bills & Income > Three dots (located under the action column of the bill you are unlinking) > Unlink eBill. You can then relink the eBill by clicking those three dots again and then choosing Link eBill.

I hope this helps.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• cynstalker
    cynstalker Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have done that, but when I try to relink it tells me it is already linked.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @cynstalker

Thank you for providing more information. 

Due to the nature of this issue, I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

• cynstalker
    cynstalker Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for trying!
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Hello @cynstalker

You are very welcome. 

Happy Holidays!

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.