Chase not connecting all accounts

Options
Dan Ber
Dan Ber Member
I have had lots of problems over the years with Quicken in general, primarily issues connecting to my chase accounts.

I have a chase checking account, savings account and credit card account. On the chase side, it indicates that I am sharing all data with Quicken.

On the Quicken side, it says my checking account is connected, but I need to set up my savings and credit card.

Then on the quicken side I get the message for all the accounts with the Action "Don't Add to Quicken"

Comments

• Dan Ber
    Dan Ber Member
    Options
    Quicken side of connection
  • Pholden
    Pholden Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same problem with my Chase CC accts. Going on now for over 3 months!!! VERY frustrating...
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Dan Ber & @Pholden,

Thank you for taking the time to report your issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

Based on the issue you described, it would be better suited for you to please reach out to Quicken Support by phone or chat directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Chuckster
    Chuckster Member ✭✭
    Options
    Having similar issue with Chase CC accounts. I have 4 CC accounts with Chase, 3 work well in Quicken. Unable to add the 4th. When attempting to add Chase shows that it's authorized; when returning to Quicken only existing 3 are shown. Quicken says it's a problem at Chase. Chase says everything is correct at their end.
  • Indigo
    Indigo Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have the same problem with Chase. Shows authorized on the Chase site but not shown after returning to Quicken.
  • edenjw
    edenjw Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm having the same problem when adding a Chase Credit Card account. The Chase website says the new account is authorized for Quicken download, but the account doesn't complete the download process in Quicken.
This discussion has been closed.