How to cancel payment

I've had a QuickPay payment in limbo since June.  At this point, the payment itself is moot.  But I can no longer pay additional payments until I cancel the existing one, which it won't let me do.  There is nothing that shows up on the 'biller' website.  Discover doesn't know anything about what Quicken is trying to do. 
For the record, the bill *was* paid and I see it in my check register.  But I get the same message if I try to cancel it from there.  It tells me it's already processing.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @PeterK,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, I suggest you try to Review and Repair Online Payments first. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Review and Repair > Review and Repair Payments in the dropdown menu.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• PeterK
    PeterK Member ✭✭✭
    I've done that several times in the past 6 months.  Doesn't help
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for following up.

Could you check your register, and tell us what, if anything, is shown in the check # field for this particular payment?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• PeterK
    PeterK Member ✭✭✭
    It still says Processing
  • PeterK
    PeterK Member ✭✭✭
    Any other suggestions to fix this problem?
This discussion has been closed.