Quicken Register Columns Keep Truncating Even After Expanding Prior

matthew.stultz
matthew.stultz Member ✭✭
I keep seeing my register columns in credit card, checking, savings, etc accounts truncating to much smaller widths that what I set the day before. This just started happening out of the blue and has become quite annoying. When I see the columns have been truncated, I expand them again and they seem fine while I am logged in, but as soon as I log in again, the columns are truncated once again. It is killing productivity. Any Thoughts?
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @matthew.stultz,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, I suggest that you please try validating and/or super validating your data file. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

Validate
    1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.
    If the issue persists, proceed to Super Validate. If the issue is resolved after performing validation, then please disregard the instructions to Super Validate.

Super Validate:
    1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What kind of monitor do you have? 4k hi res or regular laptop or desktop monitor?
    What resolution? (System requirements: 1024x768 or higher screen resolution, 1280x1024 minimum for Large Fonts settings)
    What setting for "make text display larger on screen": 100%, 125%, other?
    Are you using View / Use large fonts?
This discussion has been closed.