Bill Manager ONCE AGAIN not set up; but I've used it in the past

I am a Quicken for Mac Deluxe customer. I've TWICE now set up Bill Manager, that is had it send the 2 small deposits to my bank. I don't use it often but again today I go to pay a bill with Pay with Check Pay and it tells me I don't have a verified account? I have as I said TWICE jumped thru the ropes, why does it keep dropping my verified account?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @jwb330,

Thank you for taking the time to report your issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

Based on the issue you described, it would be better suited for you to please reach out to Quicken Support by directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @jwb330,

Thank you for taking the time to report your issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

Based on the issue you described, it would be better suited for you to please reach out to Quicken Support by directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.