Add account - Sunlife

Olivier C
Olivier C Member
Is there a way to connect my Sunlife (investment) account to my Quicken?
Tagged:

Best Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓
    Hello @Olivier C,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Upon checking our financial institution list, it does not appear that Sunlife is available for online connectivity which does mean that the financial institution you seek does not support transaction downloads to Quicken.

In order for a financial institution to support downloads to Quicken and to be added to our list, the request to be added would need to be made and submitted by the financial institution to our service providers. If you want Quicken to be supported, you will need to contact your financial institution directly and tell them you'd like to download your accounts into Quicken.

I hope this information serves to be useful to you! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Arctic Hare
    Arctic Hare SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    There are very few Canadian financial institutions that support download of investment accounts. I believe the total list is GBC, TD, and Investors for investment transactions.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓
    Hello @Olivier C,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Upon checking our financial institution list, it does not appear that Sunlife is available for online connectivity which does mean that the financial institution you seek does not support transaction downloads to Quicken.

In order for a financial institution to support downloads to Quicken and to be added to our list, the request to be added would need to be made and submitted by the financial institution to our service providers. If you want Quicken to be supported, you will need to contact your financial institution directly and tell them you'd like to download your accounts into Quicken.

I hope this information serves to be useful to you! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Arctic Hare
    Arctic Hare SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    There are very few Canadian financial institutions that support download of investment accounts. I believe the total list is GBC, TD, and Investors for investment transactions.
This discussion has been closed.