AAA Travel Advantage Account - Comenity Bank

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: When will downloads be fixed?.

Comments

• Ray Fridley
    Ray Fridley Member ✭✭
    Options
    Unable to download from AAA Travel Advantage Account that's on Comenity Bank.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Ray Fridley,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please elaborate and provide further details on what happens when you attempt to download from AAA Travel Advantage? Do you receive any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) when trying to connect that you could provide us with here, please?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Ray Fridley
    Ray Fridley Member ✭✭
    Options
    Quicken Anija-
    Further details on downloading issues involving AAA Travel Advantage through Comenity Capital Bank. Mailing address: P.O. Box 182620, Columbus, OH 43218-2620
    1) With Comenity Bank:
    a. No download icons on any web pages. No instructions on downloading files.
    b. E-mailed Bank. Told by CSR to check with Quicken for connection.
    2) Quicken downloads from banks. Told by note to access the bank screen on what banks are acceptable. Comenity not on that list. Other banks such as Bank Of America is on that list.
    3) No error codes received from either party.
    4) Received message about Quicken computer system malfunction. AAA credit cad was handled by Bank Of America which has Quicken download feature. I had used this feature up until the October 2022 switchover to Comenity Bank. This download ability is important to me.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quicken Anija-
    Further details on downloading issues involving AAA Travel Advantage through Comenity Capital Bank. Mailing address: P.O. Box 182620, Columbus, OH 43218-2620
    1) With Comenity Bank:
    a. No download icons on any web pages. No instructions on downloading files.
    b. E-mailed Bank. Told by CSR to check with Quicken for connection.
    2) Quicken downloads from banks. Told by note to access the bank screen on what banks are acceptable. Comenity not on that list. Other banks such as Bank Of America is on that list.
    3) No error codes received from either party.
    4) Received message about Quicken computer system malfunction. AAA credit cad was handled by Bank Of America which has Quicken download feature. I had used this feature up until the October 2022 switchover to Comenity Bank. This download ability is important to me.
    Hello @Ray Fridley,       

We are sorry to hear about these issues with online banking services. Thank you for telling us more about the situation.

I am somewhat confused; are you intending to say that you didn't see any 'instances' for Comenity under the Add Account search bar? Are you looking for a particular AAA Comenity link? I see some options in the images featured below. Are you trying to link the accounts by selecting a Bank of America instance?

Let us know more if you can.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.