The problems Quicken has with Chase Bank

Can I get an update of status of the problems Quicken has with Chase Bank? I cannot use Chase bill-pay from Quicken. I cannot transfer funds between Chase accounts from Quicken. Quicken sent out messages about this a few months ago. Thank you.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @JimRQuick,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Chase has dropped Direct Connect and all its features and migrated over to Express Web Connect+ (EWC+). Once migrated, all Direct Connect features, including Bank Bill Pay and intra-bank transfers between Chase accounts, are no longer be available. 

If you wish to continue paying bills through Quicken, you can do so through Quicken Bill Manager services by setting up Quick Pay and Check Pay. For more information and instructions on Quick Pay and Check Pay, please refer to the support articles found here and here.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• JimRQuick
    JimRQuick Member ✭✭
    THank you, Quicken Anja, for your quick response.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    You're welcome!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• kkcushing
    kkcushing Member ✭✭
    So will there be a way for Quicken and Chase to one step update in the near term? Chase is kind of a popular bank with quicken users. Thanks!
  • John Hale
    John Hale Member ✭✭
    I cannot setup a check pay with Chase. Also, I cannot add all of my Chase credit cards as an online bill.