Closed Account in One Step Update

Options
kathy234311
kathy234311 Member ✭✭✭
I closed an account (in Quicken) months ago. Based on now-closed community discussions, I should have removed it from One Step Update first. But I didn't (and don't think Quicken Help said to), and OSU keeps asking me for the credentials.

Other discussions here suggested creating a new account, pasting in all the transactions from the closed one, and then deleting the old account. But I tried that and found that it messed up all my transfers between the closed/deleted account and others. For example, when I pay a credit account, I create a transfer from my checking account to the credit account. Deleting the destination account leaves those transfers stranded in the sending account.

Quicken should automatically remove closed accounts from OSU--or at least provide a prompt or some other way to do it.

Help! Or must I continue dismissing that account each and every time I run OSU from now into eternity?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @kathy234311,

Thank you for taking the time to report your issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

Based on the issue you described, it would be better suited for you to please reach out to Quicken Support by directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.