Projected balance date.

Options
lchapps
lchapps Member, Windows Beta Beta
When I adjust the projected balance date to show a certain time period It will shows that period. But when I go back to check that time frame again later it changes by one extra day or two longer.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @lchapps,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. When did you first notice that this issue had begun to occur? Are you taking a specific set of steps after adjusting the projected balance date to close or exit Quicken? 

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• lchapps
    lchapps Member, Windows Beta Beta
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Thank you for getting back, The date I put in the projected balances usually represent the date of a pay period my income and bills will fall under. let say the 3rd of every month. any time during that month I pay close attention to lowest daily balance for that period. That helps me determine what kind extra spending or transfers to my savings after my bills of course are due to be paid. This helps me look at future balances. I think this is a very good tool to use. What bothers me is when I set the date to the 3rd I notice it will change by one or two days or more and since I use quicken everyday I notice this and change it back to the 3rd. This is more bothersome than anything else and or maybe there is a glitch in the programing.

Since I use quicken everyday I use the projected graph to look into the future months how things are going. Say I want see how my balances are a year from now. Anytime during that time frame if I want to know what that tiny orange dot is I have to point my mouse to the tiny orange dot and click on it and it will let me know, The dots are tiny and sometime It take a few click to get the right one.
    :
    Idea, Can your programmers change the way someone can interact with the graph:
    1. Able to change the colors of those dots, Since I have different types of monthly income I would like to see them and if anything else I think helps interacting with the graph.
    2. Change the orange icon to some else, dollar bill, star etc.
    3. Able to hover my mouse over any dot and and see what it is, clicking on each dot is a pain.

Send me an email on your thoughts

Phil Lewis
    [Removed - Email]

Thanks.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @lchapps,

Thank you for providing more information. 

Due to the nature of the issues that you are experiencing, we recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can utilize functions such as screen share. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.