Why am I being asked to sign in with my Quicken ID repeatedly

Options
I read and completed all the instructions given at this page: https://www.quicken.com/support/why-am-i-being-asked-sign-my-quicken-id-repeatedly-or-why-am-i-being-asked-activation-code. I updated to the most recent patch, did validate and Repair File, closed quicken several times and opened it only to have it prompt me for Sign in every time I close and reopen quicken. I did complete the Sign in process and it even said Success! when I did so. Then when I close quicken and start again it prompts to sign in again. Followed all instructions given on this page. Why?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @cardinaln19501,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps. 
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Keep in mind that the sign-in pop-up dialog will continuously keep popping back up throughout this process. You will need to continually close it each time it pops up until you reach the full sign-in screen that is not a pop-up.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.