Ancient "Pending" transaction.. how can I get rid of it?

Marc S
Marc S Member ✭✭
I have a "Pending" transaction from October 2022 showing up below my checking register. There is an hourglass icon at the far left. This payment was made back in October 2022 and is showing "R" in my register. How can I get rid of it?

Best Answer

• MWB
    MWB Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    talked with quicken support - they acknowledge this is a bug in their system - working on it - no ETA

Answers

• achernok
    achernok Member ✭✭
    as of today (1/7/2023) showing pending transactions from 2022, that have been paid
  • Jeff Kantner
    Jeff Kantner Member ✭✭✭
    What they said. Same here.
  • MWB
    MWB Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    talked with quicken support - they acknowledge this is a bug in their system - working on it - no ETA
  • MWB
    MWB Member ✭✭
    meanwhile you can get rid of it by going to the green hour glass at the bottom of your account register and choose "hide pending transactions" Not a fix but at least you are not reminded of the glitch
  • Marc S
    Marc S Member ✭✭
    ISSUE RESOLVED. Sent my issue in via the "Report a Problem"... along with some of my data files.. just opened up QW and the former issue is resolved.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure that this truly is a "Pending Transaction"? Or is this an old downloaded transaction which got stuck in the Downloaded Transactions Tab at the bottom of your register view?

Can you please capture one or more images of the parts of your Quicken window showing the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7663259/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-a-mac

Please save images to files of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.

• MWB
    MWB Member ✭✭
    Mark S. Is the problem resolved in that you now don’t see any transactions pending or are you able to see the valid new transactions pending but the old ones are gone? If it is just the former it may be because transactions pending is now hidden/disabled. Is there a tab at the bottom with transactions pending (0)? Or some other number in ().
This discussion has been closed.