How can I purchase Quicken now that my version is very out of date?

kebe
kebe Member
I have an old Quicken Starter Version. I have never had a subscription. Now that I need a subscription, I am unable to purchase one. I can’t renew, nor can I purchase a new or different plan. Please help. Thanks.

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What version do you have?  What does Help->About Quicken show?  What is keeping you from buying Quicken?

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• kebe
    kebe Member
    Thanks for your response. I have "Starter Version" which expired in June 2020. Nothing happens when I try to purchase. Nothing happens when I click the chat or call links. The links don't work for me. Maybe it is my computer somehow. I guess I will change programs for my finances. Hate that. Thanks for trying to help.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you going to the Quicken website- 
    some Quicken website functions required browser “pop ups” to be enabled … 

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a Buy Quicken link at both the top and the bottom of these forum pages. Does that link not work for you?

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• kebe
    kebe Member
    I enabled "pop ups" for quicken.com. Didn't seem to change anything. Thanks.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @kebe - At this point I would suggest that you call Quicken Support.  I know the pop ups for you do not work so here is a link to a Support page that lists the phone number in it:  How to Contact Quicken Support [Support Article].  I hope they can assist you in getting this all sorted out and getting your subscription renewed.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.