Moman1
Moman1 Member
Not the first time,
Quicken does not recognize my Quicken ID credentials... even though I've reset it many times, successfully as verified by the Quicken info email received after the fact.
Just cannot log in my account... (and yes I know my credentials are accurate) but I can attempt to "chat with us" where I have to log in with Quicken ID... back to square one!
I guess that's their idea of Premium Support as promised upon subscription renewal every year....
They do have a support phone# ... located in the US ! and costly if you don't have a US long distance phone plan.
Emails sent to me by Quicken do not support replies... of course.
Any other means for support without braking the Canadian bank?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Moman1,

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Moman 1242
    Moman 1242 Member ✭✭
    Thank you Anja for your feedback. However, I've been burned before with this type of extension (888) before, where I was hit with a $47 long distance charge from Bell Canada. Their explanation was, it was toll free in US not Canada.
    I hesitate to repeat the event.
This discussion has been closed.