Problems with login

Options
Irene B
Irene B Member ✭✭
I am user of Quicken since 2002. Now I've bought subscription ( 1 month ago) and form yesterday I can't sign-in to my account on web-site and can't open my files (Quicken for Windows). System reject my password. Only available option is to change password. BUT after I've changed password (and receive 6-digits verification code) I can not login with updated password. I'm using VPN. Also I've tried to login with new Quicken ID without success, same problem with log-in. I've installed all recent updates (US version, Release 46. so on).
Please help me to access my data
Sincerely yours,
Irene

Comments

• Therese
    Therese Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    [Removed - Off Topic]
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Irene B,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Upon reviewing your account here internally, we are seeing an internal error occur each time you attempt to log in. Due to this error, we advise that you please contact Quicken Support directly for assistance as this may likely require an escalation to be filed in order to resolve.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Irene B
    Irene B Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have same problem, as in previous message. Kindly waiting for Support team
    Can not sign in no matter what I do, can not contact support without signin
    davidtool
    davidtool Unconfirmed, Member ✭
    September 2022 edited October 2022
    When I attempt to sign in to my account, it gives me an invalid password, so I have it send me a code, type in a new password, that too it never accepts. Its virtually impossible to get anybody on the phone to help. Anybody any suggestions
    Comments

Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    September 2022
    Hello @davidtool, 

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with attempting to sign into your Quicken account. 

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.
  • Irene B
    Irene B Member ✭✭
    Options
    Dear Anja,
    thank you for you message. It's not possible to call you right now and wait for 14 minutes on line and I'm traveling right now with limited access to my computer. Can you sent me an e-mail message?
    Thank you, Irene
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is your VPN to an US IP address? Quicken doesn't like VPN connections that change to IP address on every connection.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Irene B
    Irene B Member ✭✭
    Options
    yes, I have VPN. But since purchase of the subscription I didn't face problems with login
  • Irene B
    Irene B Member ✭✭
    Options
    I can't understand purpose of support team. More than 3 days I do not have access to all my files at all. I have tried all possible solutions find here without success. All I have - reply that Quicken see internal problems. Ok and please find the solution then. If your services intended only for US and Canada why you do not inform customers before purchasing of the subscription?
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where are you actually located? You can try disabling your internet connection and then running Quicken.

P.S. We're not Quicken employees here in the community (except for anyone whose username starts with Quicken), we're just other Quicken users.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • pchamber
    pchamber Member
    Options
    Same experience yesterday, 1/18/23, after converting 2005 QDF to current release and saving to laptop; turning VPN off enabled login; unsure why login is necessary to access the QDF, never had to login when accessing 2005 version on an older laptop; will pursue this issue in a new post.
  • aurelioira
    Options
    I have the same problem, like the previous messages. I kindly wait for the support team
    I can't log in no matter what I do, I can't contact support
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have the same problem, like the previous messages. I kindly wait for the support team
    I can't log in no matter what I do, I can't contact support
    Hello @aurelioira,   

We are sorry about this problem with online banking services, and reaching Support. Thank you for telling us about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, are you trying to speak with Quicken Support using the information provided here? Do you have pop-up blockers enabled on your browser?

I look forward to your answers.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.