Profit and Loss Statement - 'Business' is not showing in 'Reports' dropdown

Options
I just got Quicken Home, Business and Rental Properties version. I want to print a Profit and Loss Statement. When I look online for how to do this, it shows the 'Reports' dropdown having a 'Business' option to select. When I try this, there is no 'Business' option in my 'Reports' dropdown.

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't use the HBR product but I do know that to create business reports you have to associate your Quicken business Categories with line items in Schedule C or Schedule E.  Have you done that?  If not, perhaps that's reflected in the fact that no Business Reports are available.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In my copy of HBR, the "Business" menu item is immediately below "Tax", and above the line separating it from "Easy Answer"
    SO, please do HELP, About Quicken and confirm that you're running "Home, Business & Rental Property", the name just below the QUICKEN title of the box.
    BTW, the P&L report only looks at categories that that Business tax lines associated with them, usually Schedule C or E.  It doesn't matter if you have a category named BUSINESS INCOME, if it doesn't have the proper tax line.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP