Bill & income / planning tabs do not open

Options
I tried both validate & super validate with no change (still doesn't open). Are there any other suggestions or has anyone else had this issue.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @peter,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest that you try clearing cache from Quicken to see if it may help. To do so, please close Quicken, remove the “Cache” folder from “C:\programData\Quicken”, then reopen Quicken.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• peter
    peter Member
    Options
    I deleted the cache folder, but that did not fix the issue with the bill & income and planning tabs; still not able to open those two tabs
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Thank you for following up.

Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling Quicken? Please refer to the following support articles for instructions on uninstalling here and reinstalling here.

However, after you have uninstalled and before you proceed with reinstalling, please open your Windows File Explorer and navigate to This PC > C: Drive > Program Files (x86) and delete the folder titled "Quicken" (doing so does not affect your data files). After you have deleted this folder, go ahead and try reinstalling.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.