Cenlar FSB CC-555 & Messed up Balance

grezes71
grezes71 Member ✭✭
On 12/28/2022 I updated my transaction including Cenlar FSB which was working at the time. The result of the update was that my mortgage balance went to being Paid-Off plus $5K. I wish that was the case but it is an error with the transaction download and Quicken. I cannot remove a downloaded transaction so I cannot reset the balance. I tried deactivating Cenlar FSB and re-adding my Cenlar FSB account. Now I am receiving a CC-555 error and the connection cannot be made. I just created a new loan account for my mortgage without connecting online. I do not trust Quicken to manage my loan accounts anymore.

What is going on Quicken? I thought you had this resolved according to the alert "Banking & Known Product Issues: RESOLVED 12/8/22 Mortgage Accounts - CC-501/555/155 or ccclient.203" (https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7925319/cenlar-fsb-cc-555).

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @grezes71,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Since you are still experiencing this after the Alert was marked resolved, we advise that you please contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.