Transactions downloads

Options
mfhny
mfhny Member ✭✭
My banking transactions from TD Bank are not downloading. Bank says there is a connection and Quicken says it has updated. But the transactions are not posted. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mfhny said:
    My banking transactions from TD Bank are not downloading. Bank says there is a connection and Quicken says it has updated. But the transactions are not posted. Any suggestions?
    Hello @mfhny,    

We are sorry to hear about these issues with online banking services. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance.

First, take a look at the Support Article linked here, specifically the section entitled If this is the first time this has happened. Do any of those situations seem to apply, and do any of the corresponding steps seem to resolve the issue? If not, take a look at the section entitled If this issue occurs frequently.

If the scenarios involved there don't seem to describe the issue, or the issue is not resolved after trying the included steps, if you have the chance, you could save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then create a 'test' data file by going to the same menu and selecting New Quicken File... Next, choose New Quicken File in the screen that follows, and then click OK. After this, choose a file location on your computer and then click Save. Choose Don't use mobile and web when prompted. 

You may then add your TD Banks-associated accounts by navigating to the Add Account button in the upper left-hand side of the screen, denoted by the '+' symbol. Let us know if you see the same problem occurring in the test data file once this is attempted. 

Let us know how this works, if you get the chance. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • mfhny
    mfhny Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you
    Creating a new file and following as described above did work. But still not working in my original file.
    Suggestions?
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @mfhny,

Thank you for attempting the test file and for providing more information. 

First, I suggest that you navigate back to your main file in order to sign out of your data file completely and then sign back in. In doing so, you will refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services.

Please follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out 
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• mfhny
    mfhny Member ✭✭
    Options
    This appears to have worked.
    Thank you very much for your assistance.
    Best,
    Michael
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @mfhny

Thank you for coming back to update us.

I am happy to hear that we were able to reach a resolution!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.