Quicken Loans Rocket Mortgage No Longer Able to Connect to Quicken for Mac

jimvanzino
jimvanzino Member ✭✭
Hi All,

Just curious if anyone else has had this problem? Rocket Mortgage has moved to 2-Factor Authentication and now when I try to connect through Quicken For Mac I get the attached script error. I've chatted with Quicken and Rocket Mortgage and neither has a solution. Other banks I have use a special code (I guess through a script) to allow Quicken to connect but Rocket knew nothing about a solution such as that.

Anyway, I'm guessing this is just not possible anymore but thought I would check if anyone here has the same issue?

Thanks for looking!

Jim

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @jimvanzino,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding the FDP-101 error shown in your screenshot.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• I haven't been able to (re)connect Quicken/RocketMorgage since December; it sends me a code via text and I enter it... only to get another code via text (different #) and asks me for that. It then pings between the two text numbers, sending me codes and never actually adding my account back. I've talked to Rocket Mortgage and they say there is nothing on their end.

Essentially Quicken cannot connect to my Quicken Loan, which has BLOWN MY MIND!
  • jimvanzino
    jimvanzino Member ✭✭
    I have tried all the suggestions in the Support Artifice relating to the error codes with no luck. I now finally get a text message with a login code (same as the comment above) which appears to work but then I get the original error code again. I've spoken with Quicken support on the phone who said they would log it to the development team.....
  • PDeMato
    PDeMato Member
    I'm having the same issue with my Quicken / Rocket Mortgage and my Capital One Neiman Marcus Card. I've tried everything ... this is ridiculous!
This discussion has been closed.