Auto reconciliation

Options
mbsacks
mbsacks Member ✭✭
For the past few days I can't reconcile my accounts and I get a message that Quicken has a problem and I should try back in 10 minutes. It still doesn't work. Is anyone else having this issue? Does anyone know what the problem is and when will this be rectified?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you for following up with additional details.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this Community FAQ regarding the error you described.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Options
    Hello @mbsacks,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide a screenshot of the message you described above? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach screenshots. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• mbsacks
    mbsacks Member ✭✭
    Options
    Will do this afternoon PST.
  • mbsacks
    mbsacks Member ✭✭
    Options
    I can't seem to get a screen shot without exposing confidential info.
    The message reads as follows from Quicken when I try to update the accounts. It reads as follows:
    "Quicken Online service is unavailable at this time. Please wait at least 10 minutes, then try again. Weapologize for the inconvenience."
  • Quicken Anja
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you for following up with additional details.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this Community FAQ regarding the error you described.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.