Unable to "Download Transactions"

rpetra
rpetra Member
Since I was having problems in 2022 with Quicken, I started all over staring a new file and entering into Quicken ALL my accounts - banking and credit card accounts. I did this on 1/15/2023 (this is being reported on 1/17/2023). Every account connected with the company downloading all the data as of the date I was downloading. Today, 1/17/2023, I tried to "Download Transactions (0)" and found on EVERY account, it would not connect and download. Calling Quicken I was told this has been an issue and still is with "a couple or few" customers. I asked how long will it be will this is fixed and I was told they didn't know and no one would contact me to let me know when it is fixed. I was told to try again in a few days. SERIOUSLY???? I have been with Quicken for years and never had an issue - which I know can happen, BUT customer service is not going to keep me up to date when I will be able to use your product? Please...

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @rpetra,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services as some customers have reported that this worked in resolving this issue for them. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• rpetra
    rpetra Member
    Quicken Anja, I did exactly as you instructed and nothing has changed. I click the "Download Transactions" then click the "Downloaded Transactions" and a small blue circle appears, turns for about a second and disappears and nothing happens. I tried both on "Banking" and "Credit Card" accounts. Always the same. Any thoughts??
  • I have been messing with this issue since yesterday. Spoke to Quicken this morning and was told that I needed to unsync my Quicken from the ICloud. Ran across this information and am going to share how I figured it out. We have 4 bank accts and I could only get 1 of the accts to download transactions. I could see the current balance updated at the bottom of the other 3 but none of the transactions downloaded. I called my son, my go to guy when having computer issues, LOL. As I am explaining the problem it dawned on me that the only acct that did download was the business acct, this is under my husband's password. I always log into the accounts under his name because I can see all of the accounts. I thought what if I log in under my password and wa la.... problem solved. He has total access to all the accts, who knew that would be and issue. So if some of your accts have access by another try using the other passwords to get it. Hope it works for you.
This discussion has been closed.