Bill and Income Reminders Bug?

My quicken just updated today when I opened it.

The Bill and Income reminder graph is adding additional income for my checking account every two weeks than the amount listed in net pay for that reminder. It is adding almost $1,200 more every two weeks in the estimated balance. This happens every single instance of the pay. This is throwing off my future months balances by about $2,400 more each month.

Once I enter the amount into the register, the graph for just that date is adjusted to the correct amount but all future ones are still showing the estimated $1,200 more than it should in each instance.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @anthonya2369,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, I suggest that you please try validating and/or super validating your data file. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

Validate
    1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.
    If the issue persists, proceed to Super Validate. If the issue is resolved after performing validation, then please disregard the instructions to Super Validate.

Super Validate:
    1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Still the same. It is a rather specific amount it is adding. $1,194.76 is added to the graph more than the net pay amount for this account every two weeks. I did both of the validations. This has to be a bug. This was fine prior to the update to R46.12 version update.
  • I also deleted the paycheck and redid the paycheck wizard and still doing the same thing.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for following up, though I apologize for the delay in my response.

Do you have a recent pre-update backup you can restore? To start with, I suggest restoring a backup file to see if the same issue occurs in the restored file. If needed, please, review this support article. Scroll down and open the blue dropdown section(s) titled Restore Quicken data and/or Restore an automatic backup for instructions on how to restore a backup.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.