CITI cc-502 Cannot add new citi accounts

Options
kilingiros .
kilingiros . Member ✭✭✭
Cannot add new Citi accounts, getting cc-502 although my existing Citi accounts have no issue downloading transaction in OSU. 

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @kilingiros .,

Thank you for visiting the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• thecreator-b
    thecreator-b Windows Beta Beta
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Cannot add new Citi accounts, getting cc-502 although my existing Citi accounts have no issue downloading transaction in OSU. 

How long ago, was these Citi Accounts, opened?

Have you called Citi Support and asked them?

thecreator-bTesting Quicken Subscription Beta B63.19 (Nov. 2023) Installed 24/7.
    in Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3693 Quicken Classic Business & Personal

• kilingiros .
    kilingiros . Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been using Quicken for 30+ years, one more dissapointing issue added to a LONG and NEVER ENDING list of Quicken issues.  
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Have you authorized Quicken to be granted access to your Citi accounts? Have you checked that this is still in effect?

Logon to the Citi website, locate the Settings page and select Manage Desktop Apps.

On that page make sure that "Quicken (Windows or Mac)" has access to your accounts. If not, use the "Add Access button" to set it up.

• compuwise
    compuwise Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options
    Yes, it is an ongoing issue. It would be helpful to know if it is just not going to be fixed. 8 months is a bit long to keep saying it's ongoing with no progress.
  • Surak314
    Surak314 Member
    Options
    I had trouble linking up with Citibank and was getting the cc-502 error. It turns out I had changed my password but had forgotten that I had done so. I updated my Citibank password in Quicken and that resolved the issue.
  • gulf83
    gulf83 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Will this EVER get fixed?
  • travelwhileyoucan
    Options
    I believe this is a business issue and not a technical issue. I cannot imagine an issue that was previously working should take so many months to hunt down and fix if it was just a technical issue.
  • ct_q
    ct_q Member ✭✭
    Options
    Recurring theme with Citi - was working for a while and appears to have stopped working again since Citi started mandating 2FA (entered correctly). Also reported error through the software
This discussion has been closed.