QuickPay Status Not Updating

Options
HJR
HJR Member ✭✭✭
Yesterday & today, when my Quickpay payment successfully completes the status does not change from "Processing" to "Paid".  I receive an email confirmation of payment from both Quicken and the financial institution or merchant.  

Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @HJR,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

Which biller are you experiencing this issue with? Do you receive any error codes or messages?

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• HJR
    HJR Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    It was for my Discover Card and my utility company, SECO.  No errors, the status in my check register continued to show "Processing" even though I received conformation email from Quicken and the provider that my payment was processed.  

After posting I tried doing a Review and Repair Payments under Bills & Income.  It voided these 2 payments and 4 others that were previously processed successfully (payments received and status updated correctly in my checking account register).  

Validate & Super Validate didn't produce any errors.  
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @HJR

I am happy to hear that you were able to resolve this issue yourself, thank you for sharing the steps you took so that other users who are experiencing this issue may find them. 

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• HJR
    HJR Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess you can say that.  

Questions now are why didn't the status update in my register for these two entries when they were successfully processed and why weren't these two transactions and the other 4 payments not found on the Quicken server and provided me several options to remove them, one of which was to void the transactions and set the amount to zero.  I choose this option because it leaves the transactions in my check register so I can easily identify them and edit them to un-void them and fix the amounts (since they were all processed successfully).  

Please advise
This discussion has been closed.