Transaction Downloads from Schwab MAC Version 6.11.3 (Build 611.47347.100)

DonSui46
DonSui46 Member ✭✭
edited February 2023 in Investing (Mac)
With this version of the new Quicken for MAC OS Ventura OS Version 13.0.1 transaction dowloads fro Schwab investiments appears to have not updated since 12/21/2022.

Is the interface broken?

Thank you... Don S

Comments

• Hello @DonSui46,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. 

We do currently have an ongoing active alert regarding Charles Schwab users being unable to download transactions/missing transactions in downloads, this could be contributing to the issue that you are experiencing. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• DonSui46
    DonSui46 Member ✭✭
    Thank you, since it appears the is a recurring issue since 10/2022, I would suspect it should be in the design team leads hands to get it resolved. I was getting downloads from Schwab after the last update of interfaces, my last valid update was 12/21/2022, this is updates to the transactions list. What version of MAC Quicken did the put into affect the new download screens and code? I guess I could go look at realease notes, but you folks should have that online somewhere, I hope.

Don S.
  • DonSui46
    DonSui46 Member ✭✭
    Hi any updates on this open issue? Thank you Don S.
This discussion has been closed.