Saving Paycheck series tracking and editing

I am using Quicken Premier Version R46.12 Build 27.1.46.12. When I setup a Paycheck, the Track Paycheck window has a "Done" and a "Cancel" button to end the editing of the "Track Paycheck" setup screen. But after the Paycheck has been set up, when I attempt to edit an established paycheck the "Edit Future Paychecks (series)" window does not have a "Done" or a "Cancel" button to finish and save the editing of the "Edit Future Paychecks (series)" screen. How do I save my regular future income and deduction edits to an established paycheck when Quicken does not provide a "Done" button as the Quicken Help screen allege is available?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Dave3814,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Have you tried moving your mouse cursor to the corner of the window to see if it will allow you to resize the window to make it smaller and see if that will show the buttons you need? 

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Dave3814
    Dave3814 Member
    I have attempted numerous times to resize the "Edit Future Paychecks (series)" window with my cursor, but the cursor does not change shape or drag the top, side, or corner allowing me to resize it. I can move the "Edit Future Paychecks (series)" window around the screen by clicking on the header bar, but the size of the window box will not change. When I drag and hold the window header bar as far up as it will allow me to view, the bottom line of the window box appears, but the "Done" and "Cancel" buttons do not appear. As soon as I stop holding the left mouse key at this farthest up position, the window snaps back to the top of the laptop screen.
    This reply got me to try a change to the location of the Windows Taskbar to the left side of the screen to see what would happen rather than always having it at the bottom of the screen as I prefer. This maneuver allowed the "Done" and "Cancel" buttons to appear on the "Edit Future Paychecks (series)" window. I will have to learn to like a side Window task bar for Quicken's inability to allow that window to resize or show the "Done" and "Cancel" buttons with a bottom taskbar. My problem has been resolved. Thank you for getting me to try to think of an alternative to the underlying Windows program to work around this Quicken problem.
  • KeulerB
    KeulerB Member
    I was about to post the same issue. I cannot resize the Paycheck window. Long ago, in a previous version, I was able to do that. One day I maximized it to fit the screen top to bottom and have not been able to change it since. I keep hoping that with every release it will be fixed.

Please look into this.
    Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.